What is Alpha?
Alpha is an opportunity to explore life and the Christian faith, in a friendly, open and informal environment. A course runs for eight weeks, looking at topics including ‘Who is Jesus?’ and ‘Why and how do I pray?’. The evening involves delicious desserts, a short talk and a discussion at the end where you can share your thoughts.
When and where is it?
The next Alpha Course at Arun Community Church will start on 8th May meeting on Monday evenings for eight weeks, with a Saturday full day. 7pm for free coffee & desserts at the Wickbourne Centre. Please fill in the contact form to register your interest
- Mon 8th May: Who is Jesus?
- Mon 15th May: Why did Jesus die?
- Mon 22nd May: How can I have faith?
- Mon 29th May: NO ALPHA : BANK HOLIDAY
- Mon 5th June: Why and how do I pray?
- Mon 12th June: Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Mon 19th June: What about evil and does God heal today?
- Sat 24th June: The Holy Spirit Day 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- 1. Who is the Holy Spirit?
- 2. How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Mon 26th June: What about the church and telling others?
- Mon 3rd July: How does God guide me to make the most of my life?
A range of talks from the Alpha Course are also available here on YouTube.